Friday, January 3, 2014

The Blue Door.

                                        BOOK1

The Blue Door is the first book  in the Threshold Series. Prissie Pomeroy, a fourteen year old girl, lives on a farm with her family, after encountering Koji, a strange boy in the family orchard, she realizes that she has been given the gift of seeing angels. The fact is, she doesn't want to accept it. After meeting angels who are living in her town, she doesn't understand why she can see angels, but she knows that God must have a reason.

I thoroughly enjoyed The Blue Door. I was super excited to be able to read this book, and I was not disappointed! I fell in love with this series, and am excited to start reading the next one! The Author, Christa Kinde, does a wonderful job keeping the story intriguing and kept me turning the pages. I couldn't put it down! She helps the reader understand the characters and their personality. Which helps you get to know each and every person in her book! So, go pick up your copy and start reading!

I would definitely suggest this series to my friends.
-Overall, I would rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.-

Thank you Mrs. Kinde for a great series!

No comments:

Post a Comment