Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Hidden Deep

                                           The Hidden Deep

Continuing the story of Prissie Pomeroy and the angels around her, The Hidden Deep is the second book in the Threshold Series. Insecure in old friendships, Prissie leans on her new friendship with Koji and other new friends. Though when times get tough, will Prissie have the faith to stand through it?

...But everything is not as it seems, and evil is closer than anyone could imagine.

The Hidden Deep is a great continuation of the Threshold Series. I couldn't wait to start reading the second book in this series, and was thankful to have it close by. :)  I really enjoyed this book, and again, I couldn't put it down! It was a great read and I really enjoyed learning more about Prissie, Koji, and Tameas, Prissie's guardian angel.
Exciting and you-don't-want-to-stop-reading book, what could be better?!

Overall I would rate this book 5 out of 5 stars.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment